Palace Hotel Sydney Restaurant Reviews on Trip Advisor

Monday, August 3, 2015

Shatner Show Coming To Australia - Shatner's World


William Shatner has announced that his Broadway show, Shatner’s World…We Just Live In It, is coming to Australia.

The first show will begin Sunday, October 11, in Brisbane.

“I’ve done this one-man show on Broadway and in many cities across the United States,” said Shatner. “At the curtain call, the audiences’ reaction, their love and appreciation, moved me to tears. This show has been one of the highlights of my life.”

Other cities where Shatner’s World will be performed include Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne.

Tickets go on sale July 27 (pre-sale) and August 3 (general public). 

ABOUT SHATNER'S WORLD 

In SHATNER'S WORLD…a one man force of nature delivers a larger than life performance complete with his laugh-out-loud humor, signature storytelling and select musical selections in his inimitable style.

Through anecdotes, songs, jokes and even some poignant moments, you will experience William Shatner 's phenomenal path from classically trained Shakespearean actor to cultural icon, brilliantly creating the larger-than-life and most important character he has ever played, William Shatner.
Who Am I, Really? 

I haven’t saved the universe countless times (or even once), but a part of me is Captain Kirk. 

I’m not a hard-bitten, L.A. cop, but a part of me is T.J. Hooker. 

I’m not an addled (well, maybe), high-powered attorney, but a part of me is Denny Crane. 

I’ve had many other roles, on-screen and off… 

Husband, father, friend. Horseman, Singer, Philanthropist, NEGOTIATOR. 

All of the parts contribute to the whole, 

AND IT MAKES FOR ONE HELL OF A STORY!

I’ve been kissed hundreds (maybe thousands) of times on screen, yet only loved a few. 

And perhaps most importantly, I’ve been killed 19 times, and yet I am still standing here in front of you ready to go another 80 years.

Metro Hotels Has Accommodation in:

Brisbane
Melbourne
Perth
Sydney